Your Wedding at The Elms
What you are booking
- Yours will be the only wedding at The Elms at the time you book.
- Photography available throughout the Elms historic grounds.
- You may hold the ceremony either in the grounds or in the Chapel.
If you plan an outdoor wedding, but the weather is bad on the day you can move into the Chapel.
- The Chapel has seating for 70 people.
- Bridal cars can be driven right to the Chapel doors.
- You may bring your own sound system and play music of your choice.
- No candles no naked flames. The historic gardens and buildings are irreplaceable.
- No smoking anywhere on the property.
- Power can be supplied in several locations in the gardens.
- Chairs and trestle tables may be hired.
- You may book a guided tour of the house and library for your guests. An extra charge is made.
Charges for your wedding
Please contact us to discuss a package that works for you. Our contact details are (07) 577 9772 or email email@example.com.
Use of gardens for photography only
If you are married elsewhere and come to The Elms to have photos taken there is a fee of $100. It is essential to book in advance.
Conditions for use of The Elms
- No vehicles are allowed past the Chapel gates except with the approval of The Elms Supervisor (or other authorised agent)
- No animals are permitted on the property without prior approval
- No nails, pins, staples etc are to be put into or on any walls or furniture
- There is to be NO SMOKING on the property
- NO CONFETTI should be brought into the Chapel or the grounds
- No food or alcohol is to be brought on site without the prior approval of The Elms Supervisor
- Music or other noise in the grounds must be kept to levels acceptable to The Elms Supervisor and well within the level approved in the bylaws of the Tauranga City Council
"When we were looking for the perfect place to get married, as soon as we found The Elms we knew it was the perfect place for us. Every question I had was answered, we were shown around in our time, the staff were perfect and so very helpful. I would definitely recommend The Elms. Perfect place, perfect location, amazing wedding, very happy bride".
Kristin and Brad